Heart surgery is required when arteries or valves become diseased or damaged causing the heart to function inefficiently. If heart disease is left untreated it can cause permanent damage and lead to heart failure, heart attack, and increased risk of death.
Dr Yadav provides comprehensive management of all adult heart surgery and offers both traditional and minimally invasive procedures. Minimally invasive surgery is assessed on an individual basis, Dr Yadav will evaluate you to determine the best treatment for your condition. He will discuss the benefits and risks of each procedure with you in detail prior to surgery.
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation
- Aortic valve repair / replacement
- Mitral valve repair / replacement
- Tricuspid valve repair / replacement
- Bentall’s procedure
- Ascending aortic root replacement
- Atrial septal defect closure
- AF ablation / Radiofrequency ablation
- Pericardial permanent pacemaker / lead placement
- Pericardial window
Detailed information on the types of surgeries performed by Dr Yadav is coming soon.